Want to Join The Mission?
1. To start a CLUB BRANCH in your own city, township or village, you’ve to register at least SEVEN members in your branch and elect democratically the office bearers of the branch and then inform the Head Office by sending the forms filled duly. Then, the Head Office shall register names of all those members and issue CERTIFICATES OF MEMBERSHIP to those Pioneers. The MEMBERSHIP FEE to the Head Office may be remitted through Bank Draft /M.O. in favour of Head Office, International Pioneers, Ramnagar Distt. Nainital, Uttaranchal (India) through State Bank/ Central Bank/ Bank of Baroda or Punjab National Bank.
A CLUB BRANCH shall be recognized and be provided with facilities only when it has enrolled at least SEVEN members, or when it completes its minimum membership as required. A Single person may become a member directly of those branches. In case the number of members remains less than SEVEN in any club meeting, it shall not be treated as a full- fledged branch and thus shall forfeit the status of a full branch. In any branch if the members fail to remit all their membership dues in time that branch shall loose its recognition automatically.
2. The Head office may allow opening of a branch only in such places where no unit of International Pioneers already exists, through registering the members and declaring them as the Pioneers. The convener shall enlist at least SEVEN members and after election of the office- bearers with help of the zonal chairman, shall duly inform the Head Office. The Head office shall give its assent and thereafter that branch shall enjoy the status of a full branch.
The Head office shall accept the membership only after due screening by the membership form along with due fee for different categories i.e. for General Members annual Rs.1200/-, for life Members - Rs. 2500/-(+Rs. 700/- annual rennewal = Rs.3200), for Pioneer Youth Club Rs. 250/-, for Women Forum- Rs.250/-, and for Pioneers Eco Care Org.- Rs.250/-, through Band Draft.
Our Bank Numbers:
- Donate Rs.5000 to provide education to an unprivileged child.
- Donate Rs.300 to provide shoes to a barefoot school-going child.
- Donate Rs.500 to provide specs to a poor school-going child with weak eye-sight.
International Pioneers, Oriental Bank of Commerce Ramnagar
AC No :- 12112011003699
IFSC Code :-ORBC0101211
International Pioneers, Punjab National Bank, Ramnagar
AC No :- 3880000100011022
IFSC Code :-PUNB0388000
Snow Patrol's new album, Fallen Empires, arrives with a serious reputation attached. The Irish/Scottish five piece have sold Fallen Empires, arrives with a serious over. Snow Patrol's new album, Fallen Empires, arrives with a serious reputation attached. The Irish/Scottish five piece have sold Fallen Empires, arrives with a serious over.
For Membership, comments and suggestions you can contact :
Pioneer Santosh Kumar Mehrotra, Founder
Nanda Line, Ramnagar (Nainital) Uttaranchal
Call: 05947-251536, 251056.
E-Mail - email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org